Thursday, October 20, 2011

Are All PTCs Legitimate? 

Absolutely No and this is the reason behind creating this site. There are 100s of PTCs around internet but only a few of them are legitimate. I must admit that at the beginning of my career here I was scammed by more than 50 PTCs but now after a spending a long time with here I know a lot about them and so sharing all my knowledge about them with you so that you don't have to go with the same stage as me. I will not say that this is the only blog which will protect from PTCs but I will definitely say that to be informed about PTCs you must follow a PTC News site or blog otherwise you will end up with a lot of scams. And if you are not tracking a PTC blog until now then you have one now to follow. I will assure you that you will always be updated with the latest news about PTCs including the latest scam PTCs and the newest PTCs coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment